South Alamo River Storm Drainage
BMB provided professional surveying services for the City of San Antonio for the improvement of an existing storm drainage system located between the San Antonio River and the intersection of South Alamo Street/Pereida Street on the east side of the San Antonio River.
Project services included:
- Gathered as-built and other existing pertinent information including 2-ft contour maps.
- Requested record utility maps.
- Located and recorded Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) potholes.
- Found inverts on all accessible sewer and storm manholes and inlet.
- Topographic survey of streets and outfall location.
City of San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas