HYDROLOGY & HYDRAULICS
WATER/ WASTE WATER
BMB is a full-service engineering firm that provides civil, structural, transportation engineering to clients throughout Texas. BMB has seven (7) Professional Engineers (PE) on staff, including engineering support with proven experience in roadway and utility infrastructure, hydraulic and hydrologic studies and design, structural design, site development, and construction management.
Our team of engineers is particularly qualified in the development, design, and construction management of public and private works projects involving urban roadways, placing and preparation of construction plans, specifications for grading, paving, parking lot layout, dimensional control site utilities, and traffic control.
Our Civil Engineering services include:
– Streets and Roadway Design
– Drainage Analysis and Design
– Drainage Studies
– Detention Pond Design
– Bridges and Retaining Walls
– Water and Sewer Systems
– Utility Engineering | Coordination | Relocation
– Parking and Sidewalk Design
– Culverts and Low Water Crossings
– Parks and Recreational Facilities
– Hike and Bike and Greenway Trails
– Commercial and Residential Subdivision Platting
– Public and Private Civil Site Development
– Education Facilities
– Feasibility Studies and Reports
– Construction Administration
– Expert Witness Testimony
– Permitting and Platting
– Construction Engineering & Inspection (CE&I)
We Believe in Teamwork!
For more information about how you can become a BMB Team Member (Client, Subcontractor, or Vendor), please complete the form. We will review and give your firm our fullest consideration.